Fri, Oct 08|
Friday Computer Workshops
Learn how to build your own PC Troubleshoot your PC together PC repair and quick fixes $10 class $20 troubleshooting $X depending on repair/parts
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
Vernon Hills, 122 Hawthorn Center Space 532, Vernon Hills, IL 60061, USA
About the event
I authorize BHOP Esports technician(s) to assist me during the workshop. I understand that BHOP Esports technicians have been trained to perform computer hardware and software work, but BHOP Esports is not an authorized service dealer. Further, I agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless BHOP Esports from liability for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise from any computer work performed on my computer, unless it is caused by severe negligence of BHOP Esports or its agent. I understand that BHOP Esports is not responsible for any data loss, which may occur as a result of work done on my computer.
1. I certify that I am the expressed owner of the computer system described in this document. In the event that I am found not to be the true expressed owner of this computer system, I assume all liability for any claim made as the result of the technical support rendered by BHOP Esports on this computer system, including those claims which assert negligence on the part of BHOP Esports.
2. I understand that technical support rendered by BHOP Esports may void manufacturer warranties for this computer system. BHOP Esports does not assume any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided.
3. I understand that BHOP Esports offers no verbal or written warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the success of this technical support.
4. I expressly waive all claims against BHOP Esports or any damages to this computer system or data that are incidental to the technical support rendered by BHOP Esports. The liability of BHOP Esports is strictly limited to those damages to this computer system or data that are due to negligence on the part of BHOP Esports while technical support is being rendered.
Waiver of Liability
1. You represent that you are competent and able to understand the nature and
consequences of participating in the Workshop, and that you are an adult under the
laws of the State of your residence. If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian
hereby represents that you are competent and able to understand the nature and
consequences of participating in the Workshop.
2. You understand that your participation in the Workshop is strictly voluntary, at your
own risk, and that you freely choose to participate. Since the Workshop is experiential
and the extent of the Workshop’s risks and benefits are not fully known, you agree to
assume and accept full and complete responsibility for any known and unknown risks
associated with your participation in the Workshop, including any physical injury,
psychological or emotional effects, death, loss, or property damage.
3. You agree to release the BHOP Esports LLC, the Teachers, employees,
volunteers, and any independent contractors from any liability resulting from your
participation in the Workshop. Specifically, you and your heirs agree to fully release,
indemnify, hold harmless and defend the BHOP Esports LLC, the Teachers,
employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors, from any and all claims or
liability, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, personal,
emotional, psychological, medical, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time
as a result of your voluntary decision to participate in the Workshop.
4. In the event of an accident, injury or sickness, you give permission to BHOP Esports LLC,
the Teachers, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors to seek medical
attention and/or authorize emergency medical treatment if necessary. BHOP Esports, LLC
will first attempt to communicate with your authorized emergency contact before seeking
medical treatment for you, unless it is not feasible or practical. BHOP Esports, LLC,
the Teachers, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors will not be held liable
for any accident, injury, sickness, death, loss, or property damage that might arise out of or
in connection with such authorized emergency medical treatment.
5. You further agree to hold harmless BHOP Esports LLC, the Teachers,
employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors from any damages or costs,
including Court and attorney’s fees, which may be incurred due to your participation in
6. You agree and understand the Workshop may be filmed, photographed and/or recorded
and that BHOP Esports, LLC shall have all rights in and to such film,
photographs and/or recording, including the copyright therein. The copyright shall
include, but not be limited to, the right to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish and
otherwise reproduce, modify, and display any such film, photograph and/or recording
for educational and promotional purposes, including without limitation, audiotapes,
audio CDs, DVDs, websites, video, or film or any other form of recorded images. You
grant the Creation Center, LLC the right, without compensation to you, to
film, photograph and/or record you while participating in the Workshop and you waive
any right which you now have or may have hereafter in any such film, photograph
and/or recording. You agree to not record by audio, video, photographic or any other
means, any portion of the Workshop.
7. Any and all matters in dispute between the parties to this Agreement, whether arising
from or relating to the Agreement itself, or arising from alleged extra-contractual facts
prior to, during, or subsequent to the Agreement, including, without limitation, fraud,
misrepresentation, negligence or any other alleged tort or violation of the contract, shall
be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of State of
Illinois, without regard to conflicts of law doctrines and regardless of the legal theory
upon which such matter is asserted. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be
invalid, it is agreed that the balance of the Agreement shall continue in full force and
affect. This Agreement shall be binding upon you and your heirs, family, legal
representative, successors, and assigns.
8. This Agreement constitutes the entire and final agreement between the parties and
supersedes any prior oral or written agreements, discussions or understandings. This
Agreement may not be modified in any respect except in writing describing the
modification and signed by both parties.
By ATTENDING, you acknowledge that you have carefully and completely read and fully
understand all aspects of this Agreement and you agree to all of the terms and conditions